While I'm at it, this is a popular request too:
Walnut, Date and Honey Cake:
8oz (225g) self raising flour
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
6oz (175g) butter (softened)
4oz (100g) light muscovardo sugar
3 tbsp clear honey
2 eggs, beaten
2 medium, ripe bananas, about 9oz (250g) total weight in their skins
4oz (100g) stoned dates
2oz (50g) walnut pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/Gas 3/fan oven 140°C.
2. Line the base of a 2lb/1kg loaf tin.
3. Tip the flour, cinnemon, butter, sugar, 2 tbsp of the honey and the eggs into a large mixing bowl.
4. Mash the bananas and chop the dates (use scissors) and add to the bowl.
5. Beat the mixture for 2-3 mins using a wooden spoon or hand-held mixer until well blended
6. Spoon into the prepared tin and smooth.
7. Scatter the walnut pieces over the top and bake for an hour, then lightly press the top - it should feel firm. If not bake for a further 10 minutes.
8. Cool foir 15 mins, then lift out of the tin. When cold, drizzle the remaining honey over. Cut into thick slices